16.5" W X 22" D X 24" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Palmer Serving End Table In Natural Oak
SKU: 35PALMOSERVIn Stock
Minimalist form underlines everyday function. Crafted from solid oak or mango wood, our Palmer Occasional Collection features clean design, modern lines and subtle detailing. Each plank is hand-planed and hand-sanded by Indonesian artisans, who bring artistry and unique character to sustainably grown and harvested wood. Let each piece of this versatile collection frame your home in sophisticated style.
16.5" W X 22" D X 24" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Natural Oak: handcrafted of solid oak wood that is grown and harvested in the United States in strict adherence to international environmental treaties.
- Bali Brown: handcrafted of solid mango wood indigenous to Indonesia, which is only harvested after trees mature and their fruit is no longer sellable.
- Each plank is hand-planed to achieve a textured surface, hand-sanded to bring out the natural beauty of every piece, and coated with several layers of glaze and light stains to produce a naturally weathered finish.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- These pieces are constructed with mortise-and-tenon assembly, which is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Parsons-style iron bases are powder-coated to prevent rusting and provide a protective finish.
- Due to the nature of the multi-layered finish that is hand-applied by our craftspeople, each piece will have slightly different shading and grain patterns, resulting in a truly unique appearance.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to each piece’s character.
- Knots and joint lines are a natural property of the materials used and add interest to each piece without affecting its performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- For daily maintenance, clean wood using a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Clean iron using a damp cloth. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel dry.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.