24" W X 24" D X 26" H
Toulon 24" Square End Table
SKU: 35TOULENDLimited Quantity
The Toulon Dining Collection is classic French farmhouse. A family of what could be heirlooms, each piece is handmade of eco-friendly acacia, grown for the sole purpose of furniture making. These table bases are hand-finished in Blackened Auburn, which creates a beautiful contrast to the warm glow of the tabletops. The tabletops are crafted of solid acacia, then hand-stained in a rich Toasted Auburn that allows the natural wood grain to shine through.
24" W X 24" D X 26" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Tops are hand-finished in a warm, Toasted Auburn stain.
- Bases are finished in Blackened Auburn, a charcoal paint that is hand-distressed to bring out the colors of walnut finish beneath.
- Pieces are finished in a durable lacquer to guard against daily use.
- This collection is handmade from acacia, a plantation-grown, tropical hardwood.
- The number of planks in each top may vary from piece to piece
- Constructed using workbench methods including dovetail joinery and mortise-and-tenon assembly: one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connect at a “t”; the end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Side table features one drawer and a shelf for storage.
- Hardware is antique brass.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water solution. Towel dry immediately.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.