100"W X 19"D X 30.12"H
100" One of a Kind Walnut Live Edge Console Table with Pewter Base
SKU: 34834WC100PKTLimited Quantity
100"W X 19"D X 30.12"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Top is available for Individual Purchase
This is an exclusive Arhaus item that requires ordering via phone or in store. To ensure you get one-of-a-kind service, please call 866.427.4287 or find a store near you.
- Narrowest Depth
- Widest Depth
- Top Thickness
- Weight (approx.)
- 85.9 lbs.
Features a T-shaped iron base with black finish, or brass base with brass or pewter finish.
About This Collection
A natural masterpiece, revived and ready to welcome the generations to come. This one-of-a-kind, solid walnut live edge table was handcrafted from sustainably harvested timber. Working with an Amish sawmill, we give new life to cut trees that would otherwise be chopped for firewood or chipped for mulch. Walnut is hard, dense, tight-grained and polishes to a very smooth finish. It is therefore coveted for carving and furniture making. We believe it is most stunning in its entirety, here, as a massive tabletop.
- Walnut is found in the Eastern United States.
- Color ranges from pale brown to dark chocolate brown.
- Grain is typically straight but can also have irregular patterns.
- Wood features a medium texture and a moderate natural luster.
- Complementing tabletops and bases are sold together.
- This tabletop is handcrafted from sustainable timber.
- Each slab is meticulously chosen to become an Arhaus table.
- Tabletops are crafted and finished by fourth-generation Amish woodworkers.
- Slabs undergo a two-year drying process, ensuring strength and durability.
- Tabletops are varnished for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece’s character.
- Natural wood will display seasonal movement due to temperature and humidity.
- Tabletops may feature a natural bark edge, which may come loose over time. This is considered normal wear and tear and is therefore not a defect.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Hand-wash metal frame with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry immediately.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Shipping & Returns
PLEASE NOTE: This item cannot be returned. All sales are final as this is a non-warrantied item. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287.
Review Terms and Conditions