49"W X 18.5"D X 30"H
49" One of a Kind Maple Live Edge Console Table with Pewter Base 3
SKU: 34834MC49PKTOne of a Kind
This one-of-a-kind, solid walnut live edge table was handcrafted from sustainably harvested timber. Working with an Amish sawmill, we gave new life to cut trees that would have otherwise been chopped for firewood or chipped for mulch. Maple is considered a tonewood—a wood that carries sound waves well—and is used in numerous musical instruments, including violins, violas, cellos, and double basses. We believe it is most stunning in its entirety, as shown here as a massive tabletop.
49"W X 18.5"D X 30"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Top is available for Individual Purchase
This is an exclusive Arhaus item that requires ordering via phone or in store. To ensure you get one-of-a-kind service, please call 866.427.4287 or find a store near you.
- Narrowest Depth
- Widest Depth
- Top Thickness
- Weight (approx.)
- 35.5 lbs.
- Features a T-shaped iron base with black finish, or brass base with brass or pewter finish.
- Maple is found in Eastern North America.
- This strong wood is excellently resistant to abrasion and indentation.
- Color varies, but is generally a graying-white.
- Color variation is present in figured maple (spalted, ambrosia, curly ambrosia)
- Fine, even texture features a generally straight, tight grain pattern.
- Grain sometimes shows wave-like features.
- Complementing tabletops and bases are sold together.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece’s character.
- Natural wood will display seasonal movement due to temperature and humidity.
- Some tabletops feature a natural bark edge, which may come loose over time. This is expected and considered normal wear.
- This tabletop is handcrafted by fourth-generation Amish woodworkers from sustainably sourced timber.
- Each slab is meticulously handpicked to become an Arhaus table.
- Timber undergoes a two-year drying process, ensuring strength and durability.
- Finished tops are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Hand-wash metal frame with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry immediately.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals.
Shipping & Returns
This item is sold "as-is" and cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.