Shown In: LIBBY ESPRESSO
39"W X 39"W X 17"H
Butler Tufted 39" Leather Ottoman with Trays in Libby Espresso
SKU: 411BH05LLEIn Stock
Black Friday Deal
Stylish and versatile, these cleverly designed pieces feature solid wood frames and thick, padded surfaces, allowing them to perform as coffee tables or ottomans. Handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using solid maple, our Butler Collection features lower shelving with one or two generously sized, removable trays per piece—perfect for controlling clutter, storing magazines or serving everything from coffee to cocktails. Our tufted collection features additional hand-tufted detailing, adding elegant embellishments to these already extraordinary accent pieces.
39"W X 39"W X 17"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Libby Espresso, a chocolate aniline-dyed leather; and Vale Platinum, a versatile, silvery grey chenille with undertones of charcoal.
- Special-order in any of 500+ designer-inspired fabrics or 50 leathers to customize your look.
- Wooden legs, shelves and trays are handcrafted from solid maple and hand-stained in a beautiful shade called Sierra.
- Choose from 10+ additional wood finishes to customize your look.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, this durable construction will not change shape due to temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Upholstered top is sustained by a durable nylon webbing support system that is interwoven and securely attached to the hardwood frame.
- To create a sleek, taut appearance while maintaining a comfortable feel, the cushions feature a 2.0-density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers to deliver soft and supportive seating.
- 2 removable trays.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in Libby Espresso leather can be kept looking their best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. This wax-free formula removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of the leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is made in America.
- For oil-based spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For liquid-based spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air-dry.
- Stocked pieces in Vale Platinum are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.