Shown In: DANSBY PEWTER
60" W X 20" D X 19" H
Chambers Biscuit Tufted Bench in Dansby Pewter
SKU: 45CHAMBBIn Stock
Ease into your day - Our Chambers bench is functional design at its best. A comfortable, durable upholstered bench perfect for a bedroom or entryway. Have a seat while you slip on your shoes and use the matching, removable tray to store everyday items. Or, show someone you care by using the tray to serve breakfast in bed. This piece can be customized in an array of fabrics and leathers to complement your space.
60" W X 20" D X 19" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Benches with biscuit tufting are upholstered in Dansby Pewter fabric.
- Each bench features one removable tray.
- Wooden legs, shelves and trays are handcrafted from solid maple.
- Wooden surfaces are hand-stained in a rich Fossil grey finish.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Upholstered tops are sustained by durable, interwoven nylon webbing support.
- Sleek and comfortable cushions are padded with dense, eco-friendly foam and poly-fiber for relaxing “sink-into” comfort.
- Biscuit-tufted benches feature hand-sewn biscuit tufting for a sleek, contemporary look.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Dasher Ash and Dansby Pewter are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.