Shown In: ECHO CIGAR
71"W X 22"D X 18"H
Sierra 71" Leather Storage Bench In Echo Cigar
SKU: 42291BENCHLimited Quantity
Searingly handsome and indisputably sophisticated, our Sierra collection smolders with natural charm and vintage appeal. Bordering on edgy yet embracing a classic silhouette. Fitted with an extraordinary antiqued leather facade, Sierra radiates with the spectacular bursts of lightness, distinctive wrinkles and characteristic cracks reflective of authentic vintage leather. With the unique ability to become even more enchanting with age and wear, this leather-clad luminary will bring warmth and style to any space in the home.
71"W X 22"D X 18"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Premium hides are aniline-dyed for depth of color and meticulously tailored to the frame for a smooth, seamless surface
- With the unique beauty of genuine top grain leather, each piece highlights the natural shade variations as well as random marks and wrinkles that occur naturally in the animal hide
- Incorporating benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed of solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled for superior structural stability
- Other pieces in this collection are available. Call or chat for details.
- Keep your leather upholstery looking its best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. Its wax free formulation removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is made in the USA.
- Shake contents well. Always test in a hidden area before treating entire item. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth apply conditioner, let dry, and buff gently with a clean soft cloth. Always avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight. Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of one part mild soap and 10 parts distilled water; follow by wiping entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.