Shown In: LIBBY FUDGE
60"W X 20"D X 19"H
Xavier 60" Leather Bench in Libby Fudge
SKU: 414XB60LLFAvailable at the end of December
Stylish and versatile, Xavier can be used in a foyer to welcome guests, placed at the foot of a bed or provide extra seating as a dining bench. With a smooth brown leather top and brass nailhead trim, this classic piece will make a statement in any room.
60"W X 20"D X 19"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The top is expertly fitted in a vintage Libby Fudge leather with a row of antique brass nailheads along its perimeter.
- Customize your piece with one of 500 designer-inspired fabrics and 70 leathers for a slight increase in price.
- Legs are finished in Espresso or can be ordered in 10+ additional finishes to fit your existing décor.
- Handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina of solid maple.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- The cushion core is supported by a network of durable rubber/nylon webbing to deliver firm yet flexible support.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued then doubly reinforced with mortise and tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- The cushion features a 2.0 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant based material and are encased in layers of Dacron.
- Keep your leather upholstery looking its best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. Its wax free formulation removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is made in America.
- Shake contents well. Always test in a hidden area before treating the entire item. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth apply conditioner, let dry, and buff gently with a clean soft cloth. Always avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight. Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of one part mild soap and 10 parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.