79.75" W X 38.75" D X 94.5 H
Athens Library in Cigar Brown
SKU: 40ATHENBRKTLimited Quantity
With its vintage silhouettes and artisan-applied finishes, our Athens collection will infuse your space with the ambiance and sophisticated charm of an old English library. Classically styled accents, hand-carved trim, and solid, wood panels are carefully designed to accentuate traditionally assembled shelves and cabinetry. Each of these room-defining displays and storage pieces is perfectly constructed to create the illusion of custom-made, built-in millwork complemented by contemporary functionality to accommodate your every need.
79.75" W X 38.75" D X 94.5 H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Finishes are applied by skilled artisans who paint, stain and, distress each surface by hand.
- Finishes are coated in a soft lacquer for added protection.
- Tuxedo Black cabinets are handcrafted using solid mahogany and veneers.
- French White, Nimbus, and Stratus cabinets are handcrafted using solid, yellow poplar and veneers.
- Cigar Brown cabinets are handcrafted using solid mindi wood and veneers.
- Library features a six-rung step ladder that slides along a solid brass bar.
- Library ladder is designed in compliance with American ladder standards.
- Each ladder rung is reinforced to support up to 200 lbs.
- Library-top sections each feature three adjustable/removable shelves.
- Library top features a 33" w x 13.5" d x 55" h cavity.
- Library-base cabinets feature two pull-out shelves and an adjustable/removable shelf.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.