86.5" W X 22" D X 90.5" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Chorus Theory 86" Cabinet With Glass Doors in Rustic White
SKU: 40CHORLGWHKTLimited Quantity
Each handcrafted piece in our Chorus Theory collection is designed to serve many functions, striking just the right notes in your home. This collection combines French casement details with design and neoclassic architectural details, all finished with a softly painted surface. Available in four finishes, all with ample storage for music, movies and more. Our Double Glass-Door Cabinet features two fixed shelves in the center for support and eight adjustable/removable shelves.
86.5" W X 22" D X 90.5" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Frames and cases for our Double Cabinets are handcrafted from solid poplar, chosen for its strength and neutral tone.
- Other surfaces are constructed from solid reclaimed pine that has been salvaged from old doors, homes, boats and barns in rural farming regions.
- As an extension of Arhaus’ commitment to environmental resources, we reclaim wood as a way to contribute to a healthy and renewable ecosystem.
- The extensive finish process begins with our artisans bleaching the reclaimed pine to even its tone.
- Barnwood Natural and Barnwood Brown finishes are achieved through light staining and wax for a warm glow.
- Rustic Black and Rustic White finishes are achieved through with layers of paint and glaze to create a timeworn appearance.
- Grantham Grey pieces are hand-painted for a smooth finish.
- Wood surfaces are lacquered for added protection.
- Iron hardware is coated in a soft lacquer to prevent further oxidation.
- Features two fixed shelves in the center for support and eight adjustable/removable shelves.
- Features a 36" w x 16" d x 38" h cavity above stationary shelf.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Reclaimed wood will often display slight movement due to changes in temperature and humidity.
- Reclaimed wood can be easily maintained with Fiddes® Wax.
- Before waxing, ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Apply in small sections along the grain.
- Buff reclaimed wood surfaces after wax has dried for desired sheen.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.