34" W X 18" D X 81" H
Colton 34" Library
SKU: 40COLTONSMIn Stock
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
With Colton, our artisans give yet another nod to the Industrial movement with a collection that looks as if we pulled it directly from the factory floor during the Revolution. Bookshelves and a console table consist of ample storage—shelving and drawers—made of distressed wood and supported by solid, hand-forged iron. The wood we’ve selected is Mango, so Colton is also eco-friendly; mature trees that no longer offer saleable fruit are razed and used to craft this collection. The iron is also recycled.
34" W X 18" D X 81" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- The iron finish is antique black with the added wax topcoat
- The Mango wood is distressed and treated with a warm stain and dark wax for an antique patina
- Handcrafted of solid forged iron
- Shelving (fixed) and drawers are made of solid Mango wood.
- Removable ladders are affixed to both large and small library designs.
- Console offers four closed drawers for storage and one fixed shelf.
- Drawers feature tongue-and-groove construction with cut-out handles.
- Due to weight and size, this product can be delivered to first floor only.
- Do not drag piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Based on the size and weight of this item, along with type of flooring, installation of an anti-tip kit may be required. This is not part of our delivery service; professional installation is recommended.
- Protect wood surfaces from hot and/or wet objects with coasters and table pads to preserve the finish and natural characteristics of the wood. Avoid any/all direct sources of heat or sunlight as this may discolor the wood and/or cause cracking. Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Use Guardsman® Wood Polish periodically. Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- We recommend using a damp cloth on iron. You may use a mild soap if necessary. Towel dry. Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as they will cut through the lacquer finish (over time) and damage your piece.
- When a piece has a wax finish, we recommend dusting with a soft cloth for daily care. You may also use Fiddes® Wax to maintain the finish. Wipe up all spills immediately. Avoid placing the piece near a direct heat source as this may cause warping of the wood.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.