65" W X 18.5" D X 82" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Langston 65" Bookcase in Bleached Oat
SKU: 40MERL65BKWHLimited Quantity
Showcase your books, media and other décor accessories in the best light. Our retro-chic Langston Collection accentuates your space with a sleek, minimalistic design and warm finishes, while adding stylish display space and convenient storage. Each piece is constructed from solid Indonesian walnut, beveled, tempered glass shelving and metal frames with a metallic leaf finish—which is meticulously hand-applied in a temperature-controlled environment to assure its subtly distressed appearance. Bookcases feature an attached sconce for additional display lighting.
65" W X 18.5" D X 82" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Our Langston collection is stocked in Toasted Oat and Bleached Oat finishes.
- Metal frames are accented with a metallic leaf finish, which is meticulously applied by hand in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Frames are constructed by hand from solid Indonesian walnut and metal.
- Bookcase shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Cabinets feature adjustable/removable shelving and cord management holes.
- Drawers feature soft-closing hinges.
- Articulated gallery sconce—Uses 35-watt GU10 Halogen bulbs.
- Due to weight and size, this product can be delivered to first floor only.
- Hand-wash metal with mild soap and water. Use a soft sponge. Do not use abrasives as they may scratch the surface of this collection. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone as this will cut through the lacquer finish over time and damage your piece.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; we recommend the use of felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.