71" W X 15" D X 30" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Spencer 71" Bookcase With Glass Doors in Burnished Brown
SKU: 40SPENBR2Available in mid-May
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
Elevated by artisanal craftsmanship and sophisticated detailing, our Spencer Collection lends practical storage and contemporary aesthetics to any space. Benchmade cabinets concealing adjustable shelves are constructed from hand-finished mindi wood or white ash stained in versatile, neutral tones. Sliding doors feature glass panes elevated by matching, hand-stained mullions. Stack multiple cabinets together to create a dramatic and spacious storage solution.
71" W X 15" D X 30" H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Spencer Black, Burnished Brown, and Nimbus case frames are crafted from solid mindi wood and mindi veneers.
- Stone on Ash case frames are crafted from solid White Ash and ash veneers.
- Finishes are painted by hand and lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Sliding doors are complemented by solid brass pulls featuring an antiqued finish.
- Each cabinet features cord management holes to accommodate electronics and media equipment.
- Metal brackets with latch mechanisms keep stacked pieces securely in place.
- The underside of each piece is lined with velvet to prevent scratching while stacked.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- For daily maintenance, clean lacquered surfaces using a mild soap, water, and a soft undyed cloth as needed.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Remove dirt from wood surfaces using a clean, damp, undyed cloth. Dry immediately to prevent marks from forming.
- To prevent moisture damage, wipe up spills immediately with a soft, dry, undyed cloth.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Protect wood surfaces from incidental marks by using coasters, trivets, and felt pads.
- Never place hot dishes directly on wood surfaces as this could cause scorching. Similarly, prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Avoid placing indoor wood furnishings in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture, as this could cause cracking or changes in wood finishes.
- When assembling your new wood furnishings, avoid overtightening hardware as this could cause cracking in wood surfaces.
- This collection is artisan-crafted from natural materials with hand-applied finishes. Individual pieces may vary in color, pattern, shape, and texture, making each truly unique.
- Natural wood may display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other organic features that will not affect the quality or performance of your piece.
- Furniture made from natural wood may move slightly due to temperature and humidity. This is normal and should be expected from season to season.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.