71" W X 15" D X 30" H
Spencer 71" Bookcase with Glass Doors In French White
SKU: 40SPENFWLimited Quantity
Simple yet stylish, commanding yet surprisingly light and elegant, our Spencer Collection adds a sophisticated yet functional accent to your décor. Bookcases—available with either glass windowpanes or wood-panel doors—and complementing hutches work beautifully in a many settings throughout your home, providing extra space for both storage and display. These handcrafted, artisan-designed pieces feature adjustable and removable shelving. Plus, multiple pieces can be stacked atop one another to create the look of a dramatic built-in unit.
71" W X 15" D X 30" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Spencer Black, Burnished Brown, French White, and Nimbus case frames are crafted from solid mindi wood. The sides and top feature select mindi veneers to guard against cracking and splitting.
- Mill Pine Brown case frames are crafted from solid Indonesian hardwoods. The sides and top feature veneers made of select Indonesian hardwoods to guard against cracking and splitting.
- Wood finishes are painted by hand and lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Sliding doors allow for easy access to electronic components or other stored treasures.
- Hardware is made of solid brass with an antiqued finish.
- Each piece features cord management holes to accommodate electronics.
- Hutches feature glass, windowpane doors and three adjustable and removable shelves.
- Bookcases are available with either glass windowpanes or wood-panel doors.
- Metal brackets with a latch mechanism keep the pieces securely in place (when stacked).
- Velvet lining on the underside of each piece protects the top surface when stacking.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.