60" W X 20" D X 84" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Tremont Modular 60” Bookcase Top and Cabinet Base in Midnight Java
SKU: 40TRBR60BKCBKTIn Stock
Inspired by 18th and 19th century campaign furnishings—originally designed for easy transport and assembly—our Tremont Collection’s sophisticated aesthetic is defined by rugged yet elegant details reminiscent of the original style. Craftsman-built using solid hardwood and veneers, this durable collection is beautifully hand-finished with soft stains—selected to enhance the natural texture and dramatic grain found within in each surface. Drawers and cabinets are adorned with leather-strap pulls, and brass hardware accentuates the warm wood finishes. Over 15 different modular furnishings can be easily combined in a multitude of ways to transform any space into a sophisticated, yet comfortable workspace, lounge or library.
60" W X 20" D X 84" H
SELECT A FINISH:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
Brass Handles and Custom Configurations
Our Style Experts can help you customize a modular system perfect for your home. Also, further customize with antique brass handles which are sold separately. Call 866.427.4287 or find a store to get started.
- Frames are constructed from solid mindi wood and thick mindi veneers—with strength similar to ash and oak hardwoods.
- Distressed and weathered finishes are wire-brushed to accentuate the hardwood frames’ natural grain and texture; then lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Stain-, fade-, and scratch-resistant leather straps with antique brass buckles are used as pulls.
- Alternatively, antiqued brass handles are also available by special order.
- Modular configurations require some assembly; all components include mending plates and anti-tip kits.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
- Clean leather with wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.