76.5" W X 20.5" D X 89" H
Vittoria Bell' Arte Wall Unit
SKU: 40PV1BCKTMade-to-Order: Handcrafted in Italy and ready to ship within 16 weeks
Italian craftsmanship and exquisite detail create the soul of our Arhaus-exclusive Bell’Arte collection. Our Vittoria Cabinet is no exception. Italian artisans treat each piece like a work of art. This truly one-of-a-kind cabinet is constructed from solid tulip wood and features hand-carved detailing in its cabinet doors, drawer fronts and moulding. Each piece is painted and distressed by hand over three days. Multiple layers of paint and stain are artfully applied then gently removed to form a timeworn appearance. A final coat of lacquer protects and creates a subtle sheen. This classic cabinet features ample storage with fully adjustable shelving and secret compartments on either side.
76.5" W X 20.5" D X 89" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted from solid tulip wood.
- Hand-painted with a distressed, ivory and grey Libro finish.
- Constructed using a mortise-and-tenon assembly for strength and durability.
- Cabinet doors, drawers, and moulding feature hand-carved detailing.
- Dovetail drawers are set on wood glides with brass knobs.
- All shelving is adjustable and removable.
- Cord management holes accommodate media equipment and other electronics.
- Antique brass locks reveal secret compartments in the cabinet’s sides.
- Wall Unit features a 51" w x 14" d x 50" h cavity.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.