43.5" W X 15.75" D X 78.75" H
SKU: 40XANDERBKAvailable in mid-July
Price shown includes additional 5% off
Contemporary décor foundations - Designed for both storage and display, our rustic, contemporary Xander bookcase features a minimal silhouette to highlight your décor. Craftsman-built shelves and frames are constructed from solid oak wood and oak veneers to ensure smooth and consistent surfaces. Finishes are applied by hand—stained and brightened by a light glaze that catches in the oak wood’s grain, accentuating its texture and natural markings. Frames are finished in a dark black stain, complementing the medium brown shelves and creating a neutral yet visually impactful background for displayed items. Finishes are wire brushed to give them a slightly distressed appearance and lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
43.5" W X 15.75" D X 78.75" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Bookcase shelves and x-frames are craftsman-built from solid oak wood and surfaced with oak veneers for a consistent surface.
- Frames are built using mortise-and-tenon joinery to ensure superior strength and stability.
- Light Burnt Oak finishes are applied by hand to each shelf while frames feature a black finish. Stains are brightened by a light glaze, which catches in the cathedral grain of the oak wood.
- Finishes are wire-brushed for a lightly distressed look and lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.
- Due to the nature of materials used and hand-applied finishes, color, pattern, and texture may vary, making each piece unique.
- Wood furnishings may also display small splits, knots, joint lines, or other natural features. These markings are normal and will not affect the performance of your piece.
- Due to changes in temperature or humidity, wood furnishings may display slight movement from season to season.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.