Shown In: BRONCO WHISKEY
32"W X 26"D X 13"H
Beacon 32" Leather Tufted Ottoman in Bronco Whiskey
SKU: 43011BEACONIn Stock
Sink into the exquisite softness of our Beacon leather chair and ottoman, fitted in our premium-grade Bronco Whiskey leather that is hand-sanded by North Carolina artisans. Regal at first glance with supple tufting details and bronze nailheads surrounding its perimeter, expect a plot twist when you settle in for a good read. The generously sized, sink-in seat will hold you captive even after your book—or visit—has reached a conclusion.
32"W X 26"D X 13"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Beacon is stocked in Bronco Whiskey leather, hand-sanded and distressed by skilled artisans, transforming every piece into a one-of-a-kind heirloom.
- Finished in Reclaimed Umber, a warm brown reminiscent of wood that has weathered through time.
- Natural nailheads are hand-applied elegantly to frame the base and wrap around the back of the chair.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4” solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled to remain strong and stable through years of use.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- Considered to be the traditional and longest-lasting support system, this piece features 8-way, hand-tied, hourglass-shaped springs to deliver evenly dispersed support across the entire seat.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move with you while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort and softness.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel-stitched into down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- For lasting comfort and support, the seat cushions feature a 2.0-density eco-friendly foam core that is partly made of plant-based materials.
- LEATHER: gentle, wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities.
- For OIL-BASED spills, lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills, blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
- WOOD: Dust legs with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally. For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.