32"W X 32"D X 17"H
Butler 32" Leather Non Tufted Round Ottoman in Lil Battle
SKU: XB3LMO5Special Order: Made for you in 8-10 weeks
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Stylish and versatile, these cleverly designed pieces feature solid, wood frames and thick, padded surfaces, allowing them to perform as coffee tables or ottomans. Handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using solid maple, our Butler Collection features lower shelving with one or two generously sized, removable trays per piece—perfect for controlling clutter, storing magazines or serving everything from coffee to cocktails. Upholstered in fashionably eclectic fabric and rich, leather, this collection is expertly tailored, to accentuate your living space.
32"W X 32"D X 17"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Square, Rectangular and 36" Round Ottomans are upholstered in Pima Sable fabric and Norre Steel recycled Leather.
- 36" Round Ottomans are available in Lil Battle leather by special order.
- Recycled leather fabrics mimic the grain and coloring of traditional leathers.
- Our recycled leather fabrics are stain-, fade-, and scratch- resistant.
- Wooden legs, shelves and trays are handcrafted from solid maple.
- Wooden surfaces are hand-stained in a rich Fossil grey finish.
- Finishes are durable enough to withstand daily use; but, as with all fine, wood finishes, should be protected from heat and moisture.
- Handcrafted wood surfaces are easily maintained with soap and water. Non-wax Guardsman® Wood Polish can be used as needed.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Norre Steel recycled leather with mild soap and water. Wipe dry.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Clean Lil Battle leather with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pieces upholstered in Pima Sable fabric are W CODE: Spot-clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.