Shown In: LIBBY ESPRESSO
39"W X 39"D X 18"H
Butler 39" Leather Biscuit Tufted Ottoman in LIBBY ESPRESSO
SKU: 411BH07LLEIn Stock
Stylish and versatile, these cleverly designed pieces feature exposed solid maple frames and thickly padded, biscuit-tufted surfaces, which serve as both coffee tables and ottomans. Handcrafted by skilled artisans in North Carolina, our Butler collection features lower shelving with two generously sized, removable trays for controlling clutter, storing magazines, or serving refreshments. Generously upholstered tops feature hand-sewn buttonless tufting, which creates beautiful square-shaped folds in each chic, contemporary cushion.
39"W X 39"D X 18"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Each ottomans’ upholstered leather tops feature hand-sewn biscuit tufting, for a sleek, contemporary look.
- Exposed wood frames, shelves and trays are made from solid maple wood.
- Pieces upholstered in Libby Espresso leather feature wooden frames hand-painted in our Sierra finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Upholstered tops are generously padded with dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Poly-fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton casings maintain the upholstered top’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Lil Battle or Libby Espresso leathers with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- For daily maintenance, use a mild soap and water. Towel-dry.
- Dust lacquered wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Avoid sunlight, heat, and moisture, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not use care products that contain ammonia or silicone.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh, corrosive chemicals.
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads to preserve the finish.
- Never place hot dishes on surfaces; use felt-backed tablemats.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment may also cause scorching.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.