Shown In: BIDFORD SYCAMORE
29"W X 26"D X 17"H
Chapman 29" Leather Ottoman in Bidford Sycamore
SKU: 4297CHAPMBSLimited Quantity
Vintage frames with a modern feel.This versatile collection features hand-tufted detailing on classic silhouettes, which will hold their shape over time. Our Chapman Living pieces can serve well in a vintage tearoom or trendy loft apartment. Expertly fitted in Bidford leather—soft to the touch and lightly distressed, the artistry of this leather is seen in its burnished, polished surface juxtaposed against a velvety texture.
29"W X 26"D X 17"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Bidford Sycamore. From New Zealand’s North Island, our Bidford leather exudes casual elegance. An aniline-dyed leather dressed with wax and oil, milled and polished for a cool, drapey-hand that tailors beautifully.
- Legs are stocked in a Reclaimed Walnut wood finish.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4" solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled for superior structural stability.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, an organization that maintains standards in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- Each seat cushion features a dense foam shell wrapped around rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort.
- The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous, supreme white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Pieces stocked in Bidford leather should be cleaned with mineral water only. Leather cleaner and conditioner are not suited for this type of leather.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.