Shown In: ANILINA HAZELNUT
29"W X 23"D X 18"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Hadley 29" Leather Ottoman in Anilina Hazelnut
SKU: 42274HADAHIn Stock
An Arhaus classic. With timeless styling and decadent leather upholstery, Hadley is designed to frame your space with sophistication. Buttery-soft, aniline-dyed-leather cushions are padded with down and feathers to create sink-into yet supportive seating complemented by a classic silhouette. Craftsman-built by American furniture artisans in North Carolina, this sofa collection’s reinforced, kiln-dried hardwood frames are built to last for years of relaxation. With a wide selection of pieces to arrange, the Hadley Collection allows you to create a cohesive look tailored specifically your living space.
29"W X 23"D X 18"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Aniline leather is dyed for intense color and distinct texture.
- Leather is finished to accentuate natural grain, shading, and unique features.
- Solid wood block feet are hand-finished in a Dark Walnut stain.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature eight-way hand-tied springs beneath seat cushions for comfortable, evenly dispersed support; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing padded with foam.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the type of leather you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Stocked pieces in Anilina Hazelnut and Anilina Grey leather should be cleaned with mineral water only. Leather cleaner and conditioner are not suited for this type of leather.
- Stocked pieces in Napa Valley Chocolate can be kept looking their best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. This wax-free formula removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of the leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is made in America.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Dust wood with a soft, dry cloth and buff periodically using a non-wax furniture polish such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
-For oil-based spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
-For liquid-based spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.