Shown In: METRO BLACK
30"W X 22"D X 19"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Meyer Leather 30" Ottoman in Metro Black
SKU: 45365M2835In Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Our classic, midcentury-styled Meyer Collection features clean lines complemented by sophisticated upholstery and solid, wooden, hand-finished stretcher bases. Tight sofa and chair backs are accentuated with slight button tufting for a subtly extravagant detail. Frames are craftsman-built from reinforced, sustainably sourced hardwoods for lasting strength; while seat cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system for resilient “sink-into” comfort that will last through years of use. Plus, this collection’s smaller scale makes it the ideal living-space foundation for lofts, apartments, and other compact rooms.
30"W X 22"D X 19"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Exceedingly durable wooden frames are designed to not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity.
- Frames feature a steel suspension system beneath seat cushions. Supports are secured by heavy-duty springs and webbing, creating a consistent and durable seat.
- Seat cushions consist of 2.0-density foam.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Metro Black leather should be cleaned with mineral water only.
- Avoid using leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.