Outerbanks 28" Upholstered Ottoman in Hampton Oyster
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Shown In: HAMPTON OYSTER
Special Order Colors
28"W X 22"D X 19"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Thoughtfully designed with versatile styling, our Outerbanks Sofa Collection features a softly curved silhouette with extra deep seating and low arms accentuated by coastal-inspired fabrics. Durable, reinforced hardwood frames are hand-built by upholstery artisans in North Carolina using sustainably sourced timber. Each piece is expertly padded with plush, overstuffed and flexibly supportive cushions carefully crafted for “sink-into” comfort.
- Our Outerbanks collection is upholstered in durable, fade-resistant and virtually unstainable Hampton performance fabrics.
- Solid, English, turned legs are hand-painted in our Barnwood finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature eight-way hand-tied springs beneath seat cushions for comfortable, evenly dispersed support; while backrests are sustained by flexible sinuous arc springs padded with foam.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Hampton fabrics are WS CODE: Spot-clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- Hampton fabrics are easy to clean with almost any household cleaner.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.