Shown In: DYNO NATURAL
45"W X 45"D X 16"H
Pavo 45" Slipcovered Ottoman in Dyno Natural
SKU: 41364O2BMUDNIn Stock
Pavo, the peacock constellation--How apropos that we take its name for our Pavo Slipcovered Collection. This soft yet durable seating is slipcovered in pre-washed, machine-washable 100 percent cotton, giving its upholstery a casually comfortable appeal that’s easy to maintain. Pavo invites you into comfort that says, “Start a book,” or “Start a movie.”
45"W X 45"D X 16"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Slipcovered in pre-washed, machine-washable 100% cotton.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may indicate the correct method of care.
- Dyno Natural slipcovers are machine-washable.
- For care instructions, see the label attached to your piece.
- Slipcovers are likely to pill due to friction and normal wear. Pilling is a normal occurrence and will not affect durability or performance.
- We recommend removing pills with a sweater shaver. Pilling should diminish once the excess fibers are removed.
- Rotate cushions and toss pillows periodically to distribute wear. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Fabric and leather may fade over time. To help prevent premature fading, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Vacuum occasionally using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over-wet.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.