Shown In: NAPA VALLEY CHARCOAL
28"W X 37"D X 18"H
Rockway 28" Leather Ottoman in Napa Valley Charcoal
SKU: 4232ROCKIn Stock
Our Rockway Leather group is hand-fitted in top grain, Italian leather hides that are aniline-dyed. Elements of rich, natural leather and unmatched softness become the center of the home, where family, friends and pets come together to reconnect after a long, hectic day. Handcrafted by skilled upholsterers in North Carolina, Rockway is built with the strength and endurance for a family in mind—without comprising a fiber of style. Draped in Napa Charcoal leather, this ottoman is as versatile as it is beautiful. Rockway will fit your living needs—and your living space—with the perfect configuration of pieces, style and ease. Gather with those closest to you, and sink into the plush style of Rockway.
28"W X 37"D X 18"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4” solid hardwood and is corner blocked and double-dowelled to remain strong and stable through years of use.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative, an organization that maintains the standard in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- The seat cushion is supported by a sinuous, no-sag spring system consisting of multiple rows of durable “S” shaped springs, delivering firm yet flexible comfort for years.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move with you while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort and softness.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- The back cushions feature a solid foam insert back which is inserted into a channeled down proof bag containing feathers, down and fiber.
- For lasting comfort and support, the seat cushions feature a 1.8 density eco-friendly foam core that is partly made of plant-based materials.
- The wood legs of the Rockway Leather sofa, chair and ottoman are hand-finished in a Gunpowder finish.
- Other pieces in this collection are available. Call or chat for details.
- Keep your leather upholstery looking its best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. Its wax-free formula removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of the leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. This product is made in the USA.
- Shake contents well. Always test in a hidden area before treating the entire item. Using a clean, non-colored, soft cloth, apply conditioner, let dry, and buff gently with a clean, soft cloth. Always avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight. Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.