Shown In: BRONCO WHISKEY
32"W X 26"D X 20"H
Wessex 32" Leather Tufted Ottoman in Bronco Whiskey
SKU: 42480WESSEXIn Stock
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Handcrafted in America, the Wessex sofa, chair and ottoman encompass classic Old World British style and workbench artistry. Each piece is draped in the pure comfort and rustic beauty of our hand-distressed Bronco Whisky leather and framed in rows of hand-applied nails. As beautiful as it is comfortable, additional styling elements include classic rolled arms and diamond-tuft backs with leather buttons.
32"W X 26"D X 20"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Each Wessex piece is stocked in Bronco Whiskey, a premier leather that reflects rich shades of chocolate brown; or Bronco Iron, a premier grey leather with brown undertones.
- Hand-turned legs are finished in Reclaimed Umber, reflecting the design and finish of a functional antique that has beautifully weathered the toll of time, becoming a modern relic.
- The vintage look begins by aniline-dying each hide to create a rich base.
- Using centuries-old tanning techniques to prepare the piece for finishing, artisans hand-burnish layer upon layer of wax to achieve the patina of the leather.
- The natural environment has an effect on how the hides transform from the tanning process.
- Dry portions accept more wax, creating dark spots, while hydrated portions can cause the coloring to be lighter.
- These markings, just like variations in wood, should be cherished and celebrated.
- A final protective coat is applied by hand to help preserve the beauty of your piece.
- Hand-finished in a multi-step process; each section is aniline-dyed to fully penetrate the hide.
- Naturally occurring wrinkle marks, color variations and distinctive graining are characteristics of top-grain leather.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4” solid hardwood and is corner-blocked and double-dowelled to remain strong and stable through years of use.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- The seat cushion is supported by a sinuous, no-sag spring system consisting of multiple rows of durable “S” shaped springs, delivering firm yet flexible comfort for years.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible, steel wires to bend and move with you while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort and softness.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a sumptuous down/fiber blend that is channel-stitched into down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- For lasting comfort and support, the seat cushions feature a 2.0-density, eco-friendly foam core that is partly made of plant-based materials.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of one part mild soap and 10 parts distilled water; follow by wiping the entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.