Shown In: SALOON GREY
95"W X 93"D X 37"H
Brentwood Square 95" Leather Sectional in Saloon Grey
SKU: BRENSQSECSGIn Stock
Friends & Family: Save 30%
Our Brentwood Collection is crafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina using traditional furniture-building techniques. This durable and supportive yet luxuriously comfortable living room collection has a timeless appeal that only improves with age. Hand-worked leather is expertly tailored to fit each generous cushion. Classically styled upholstery highlights our natural hide’s rich texture and unique coloring. From sophisticated and contemporary to classic and cozy, Brentwood can be styled to fit a wide variety of settings and will create an inviting focal point for your space.
95"W X 93"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Artisan-crafted leathers are aniline-dyed and hand-finished to accentuate their natural color variations, distinct textures, and other unique features.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- All Brentwood pieces are also available in Comfort Motion.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Saloon Grey leather should be cleaned with wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.