Shown In: TAFT PEWTER
147"W X 69"D X 33"H
DARROW 147" UPHOLSTERED THREE PIECE SECTIONAL IN TAFT PEWTER
SKU: DARROWSECTLimited Quantity
Black Friday Sale - Save an Extra 10%!
Our sophisticated Darrow sectional’s stunning crescent shaped allows you to frame your living space using new and interesting arrangements. This luxurious collection features a clean-lined, contemporary silhouette with floating, sloped track arms and a tight back. Each component is thoughtfully crafted by dedicated upholstery artisans in the foothills of North Carolina. Reinforced frames are built using solid, sustainably sourced hardwood, for its superior strength and stability. Luxurious cushions are covered in soft, neutral fabrics; padded with foam, feathers and down; and flexibly supported for hours of lounging and relaxation.
147"W X 69"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly upholstered in Taft Pewter fabric.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Eco-friendly foam, feathers and down pad each sleek and comfortable cushion.
- A steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs sustain each seat and provide flexible support.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casings, which create a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Taft Pewter fabric are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.