Shown In: DRISCOLL MARBLE
162"W X 130"D X 36"H
Dune 162" Upholstered Five Piece Sectional in Driscoll Marble
SKU: DUNEMARBLE5PCIn Stock
Friends & Family: Save 30%
Inspired by the beauty and warmth of sun-kissed sand dunes, our contemporary Dune Sectional Collection brings exceptional comfort and style to your living space. Each smooth, soft line of each silhouette is thoughtfully crafted by the hands of upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using sustainably sourced hardwood. Every frame is durably reinforced and features a recycled-steel spring suspension system for flexible, resilient support. All of this is topped by deep, ample seating; cushions padded with eco-friendly foam, down, and feathers; and an abundance of toss pillows.
162"W X 130"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed and encased in down-proof covers.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Driscoll fabrics are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Pieces upholstered in Theater fabrics are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.