Shown In: TUNE CREAM
95"W X 66"D X 36"H
SELECT AN ARM:
Dune 95" Upholstered Left Arm Two Piece Sectional in Tune Cream
SKU: DUNESECTTC2CAvailable at the beginning of July
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Inspired by the beauty and warmth of sun-kissed sand dunes, our contemporary Dune Sectional Collection brings exceptional comfort and style to your living space. Each smooth, soft line of each silhouette is thoughtfully crafted by the hands of upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using sustainably sourced hardwood. Every frame is durably reinforced and features a recycled-steel spring suspension system for flexible, resilient support. All of this is topped by deep, ample seating; cushions padded with eco-friendly foam, down, and feathers; and an abundance of toss pillows.
95"W X 66"D X 36"H
SELECT AN ARM:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Pieces upholstered in our Driscoll Marble or Theater Gunsmoke fabrics are complemented by our Flannel wood finish. Pieces upholstered in Tune Cream feature our Sierra finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions. Backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink. Cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed and encased in down-proof covers.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Driscoll or Tune fabrics are code SW: Spot-clean using distilled water and water-based cleaning agents only.
- Pieces upholstered in Theater fabrics are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.