Shown In: DESO SNOW
134"W X 69"D X 36"H
Emory 134" Two Piece Slipcovered Sectional In Deso Snow
SKU: EMSLIPSECTIn Stock
Friends & Family: Save 30%
This grand two piece slipcovered sectional features clean angular lines and a sleek modern silhouette that merges with an easy care cotton blend cover to deliver a timeless look that remains smart and stylish through years of daily use. A cozy collection with a clean, contemporary edge, this versatile piece infuses any space with an air of cool, casual sophistication.
134"W X 69"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Slipcovers are machine washable.
- Strong, durable yet earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative, a program that sets national standards to help preserve and protect natural forests.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frames are corner-blocked and reinforced with mortise and tenon joinery to deliver years of structural integrity.
- For lasting comfort and support, the seat cushions feature a 2.0-density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20% plant based material.
- Each cushion core is encased in a down proof ticking bag filled with a luxurious fiber/ feather/down blend for an ultra-cozy look and feel.
- For firmness with flexibility, the cushions rest on a steel suspension system secured with heavy duty 11-gauge helical coil springs—all of which are 95% recycled steel and aluminum.
- Other pieces in this collection are available. Call or chat for details.
Prior to washing, ensure that your fabric is machine washable as indicated by the code “PW” (pre-washed). Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into 2 to 3 loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Do not use bleach. Tumble dry each load on low heat for five minutes, and then continue on the air cycle for ten to 15 minutes. Remove from the dryer while damp and refit onto piece. Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry. For a quick spot clean, use a solvent or water based cleaning product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.