Shown In: PARQUET CHARCOAL
118"W X 92"D X 36"H
Flanders 118" Two Piece Upholstered Tufted Sectional in Parquet Charcoal
SKU: FLANSECTPCAvailable at the beginning of January
Embracing Mid-Century modern style, our Flanders sectional is swathed in a classic, grey menswear fabric. The tufted pillows are offset by a row of hand-applied gunmetal nailheads along its perimeter. Dressed up or down, this chic sectional is a timeless staple in any space.
118"W X 92"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly fitted in Parquet Charcoal, a grey, menswear fabric.
- Plush pillows are tufted by hand.
- Hand-applied gunmetal nailheads run along the perimeter.
- Customize Flanders by choosing from an additional 600 decorator-inspired fabrics or150 leathers for a slight increase in price.
- The legs are hand-finished in a dark walnut finish or choose from 20 other finishes to customize your look.
- Built with benchmade craftsmanship, the frame is constructed from 1-1/4” solid hardwood and is corner blocked and double-dowelled for durability.
- Strong, durable and earth friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- The seat cushion features rows of steel coils, which are interconnected by flexible steel wires to bend and move while delivering firm yet cozy support. Known as a Marshall Unit, each network of coils is individually pocketed in a nylon casing and completely encased in a thick layer of eco-friendly, soy-based foam to provide an added layer of comfort.
- The entire insert is enfolded in a down/fiber blend that is channel stitched into down-proof ticking to create a “sink into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Cleaning Code for Parquet Charcoal: SW (Solvent or Water-Based Cleaners).
- For a quick spot clean, use a solvent or water-based cleaning product.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility. Use distilled water when mixing cleaners with water. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Dust legs with a soft cloth and use Guardsman® Wood Polish occasionally.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.