Shown In: LIBBY ESPRESSO
118"W X 118"D X 33"H
Garner 118" Three Piece Leather Tufted Wedge Sectional in Libby Espresso
SKU: GARNERWEDGELLimited Quantity
Embracing the neutral palettes and minimalist approach of this popular style, our Garner Leather Sectional is swathed in a rich, antiqued, aniline-dyed leather accentuated by a warm Sierra stained wood frame for an irresistible presentation. Smart tufted detailing and sumptuous cushions adds both depth in comfort and character to the sleek, angular silhouette, sure to satisfy the most discerning decorator. Roomy enough for a small family to gather around the coordinating ottoman for a game of cards, or for two to cuddle comfortably, Garner offers a variety of pieces to help you create the perfect configuration for your living space. Let the ultimate comfort and elegant style of Garner into your home.
118"W X 118"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Handcrafted by skilled American artisans, the strength of the frame is ensured with 7-ply cross-directional hardwood laminate that is domestically grown and kiln-dried for stability. The simple, modern shape is accentuated by a squared, shelter style frame and elegant tufting on back, in seat cushions, and toss pillows.
- Built for endless hours of comfortable lounging, the seat cushion features a thick foam core blanketed in a down-proof ticking bag. Layers of plush Dacron are channeled along the sides and top to prevent shifting.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- The seat cushions feature a 1.8 density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material to deliver an irresistibly soft and cozy feel.
- Mortise and tenon assembly is the most effective method in securing two pieces of wood that connects at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Other pieces in this collection are available. Call or chat for details.
- Keep your leather upholstery looking its best with our gentle leather cleaner and conditioner. Its wax free formulation removes surface dirt and enhances the natural luster of leather without masking its unique qualities. Safe for all colors. this product is made in the USA.
- Shake contents well. Always test in a hidden area before treating entire item. Using a clean, non-colored soft cloth, apply conditioner, let dry, and buff gently with a clean soft cloth.
- Always avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight.
- Do not use on suede, nubuck or napped leathers.
- For OIL-BASED spills: Lift excess spill then blot with a clean, soft cloth. The oil should absorb completely into the leather.
- For LIQUID-BASED spills: Blot with a clean, soft cloth; wipe spot gently with a solution of 1-part mild soap and 10-parts distilled water; follow by wiping entire area around the spill with distilled water and let air dry.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.