Shown In: LIBBY ESPRESSO
118"W X 90"D X 33"H
Garner 118" Two Piece Leather Tufted Reverse Sectional in Libby Espresso
SKU: GARNERLEATHRIn Stock
Friends & Family: Save 30%
Embracing the neutral palettes and minimalist approach of this popular style, our Garner Leather Sectional is swathed in rich, antiqued, aniline-dyed leather accentuated by a warm, Sierra-stained wood frame for an irresistible presentation. Smart, tufted detailing and sumptuous cushions add character to the sleek, understated styling for a look that will satisfy even the most discerning decorator.
118"W X 90"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly upholstered in Libby Espresso, a rich, antiqued aniline-dyed leather.
- Exposed, solid, maple frame is hand-painted with a Sierra finish.
- Frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs.
- Sleek and comfortable cushions are padded with eco-friendly foam and fibers.
- Depending on the leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Clean Libby leathers with our wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.