Shown In: TRAIN DUNE
123"W X 123"D X 37"H
Leeward 123" Upholstered Three Piece Sectional in Train Dune
SKU: LEEWDUNESECTLimited Quantity
With family and a carefree attitude in mind, our Leeward Sectional is handcrafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina. Gracefully stylish and comfortable with ample seating, this collection is expertly fitted in our soft, neutral and very durable Train Dune—a woven fabric featuring earth-tone hues that are perfectly complemented by leather and patterned accents. This heavy-duty, easy-care performance fabric is also stain-repellent and ideal for busy families with active lifestyles. Or, you can customize this collection from hundreds of fabrics to fit your lifestyle and home décor.
123"W X 123"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Stocked in Train Dune fabric, heavy-duty 100 percent polyester, stain-repellent performance fabric featuring soft, neutral earth tones that easily complement leather and patterned accents.
- Special order in 13 Train or Trinidad color options for the same price as stock.
- Special order in 500+ designer-inspired fabrics to customize your look for an additional cost.
- Built from kiln-dried, cross-directional hardwood laminate for lasting strength and stability, this durable construction will not change shape due to temperature or humidity.
- Strong, durable and earth-friendly, the frame is constructed entirely from wood that has been certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative, an organization that maintains the standard in the preservation and protection of natural forests.
- All joints are corner-blocked and glued, then doubly reinforced with a mortise-and-tenon construction to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Mortise-and-tenon assembly is one of the best ways to secure two pieces of wood that connects at a “t.” The end of one piece is fashioned into a round or rectangular shape (tenon), which is designed to fit into the same size hole on the other end (mortise).
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system secured with heavy-duty 11-gauge helical coil springs that are made of 95 percent recycled steel and aluminum.
- To create a sleek, taut appearance while maintaining a comfortable feel, the seat cushions feature a 2.0-density foam core topped with an eco-friendly foam wrap consisting of more than 20 percent plant-based material and are encased in layers of soft Dacron plus an abundance of fibers, feathers and down to deliver a soft and cozy feel.
- The entire insert is enfolded in sumptuous, supreme white down feather and poly fiber blend that is channel-stitched into a down-proof ticking to create that irresistible “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape through years of use.
- Sectional components are held together by connectors attached to the underside of the frame to prevent shifting on any type of flooring.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed with polyester fibers and encased in a channel-stitched, down-proof ticking bag to maintain shape through years of use.
- Depending on the type of fabric you select, certain cleaning codes apply. It is extremely important that you adhere to the specifications of cleaning codes in order to get the maximum cleaning results.
- Stocked piece in Train Dune are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- For all cleaning codes, pre-test any/all cleaners for color loss and fabric compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- All fabric may fade over time. Wearability of fabric is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Spills should be removed immediately.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat (e.g. by placing it in front of a radiator) as this can cause cracking and potential fading of the wood; a minimum 30 cm clearance from heat sources is advised.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.
- Dropping furniture onto corners or feet will cause damage.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair may weaken joints.
- Toys, buckles and heels will scratch furnishings—try to prevent these objects from coming into contact with your piece(s).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.