Shown In: RANGERS CHARCOAL
104"W X 107"D X 38"H
Paxton Leather 104" Two Piece Sectional Rangers Charcoal
SKU: 20341SECTRCAvailable at the beginning of April
Classically styled to create the perfect foundation for your living space, our Paxton Collection is designed with traditional silhouettes, featuring low profiles and curved lines—all expertly fitted with textured, menswear-inspired fabric or rich, hand-finished leather. Sofas, chairs, and sectional components feature English rolled arms accentuated by pleating. Frames are hand-built using solid, reinforced hardwood and house no-sag sinuous springs, which provide firm yet flexible support. All cushions are padded with dense, eco-friendly foam and seats are stuffed with feathers and down for just the right amount of sink.
104"W X 107"D X 38"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Both seat and back cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Leather-upholstered pieces feature aniline-dyed leather that has been hand-finished to accentuate its rich, natural colors, distinct textures, and other unique features.
- Sectional components are held together by connecters to prevent shifting.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Our leathers can be easily spot-cleaned using a dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Rangers Charcoal leather can be cleaned more thoroughly using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills on leather by blotting with a clean, soft cloth. Oil should absorb completely into the leather in a short time.
- Spot-clean other liquid spills on leather by blotting with mild soap and distilled water. Follow by wiping the area with distilled water. Use a clean, soft, and absorbent cloth. Allow to air dry.
- Apply leather conditioner using a clean, undyed cloth. Allow your upholstery to air dry before gently buffing to finish.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or solvents, as these could leave marks or otherwise damage leather finishes.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.