Shown In: EMPIRE OPTIC
135" W X 135" D X 34" H
Tahoe Slipcovered 135" Six Piece Sectional in Empire Optic
SKU: TAHOE6PCAvailable at the beginning of December
Handcrafted Comfort with Casual Versatility Luxuriously topped with real down and goose feathers, our generously cushioned Tahoe Sectional is designed by upholstery artisans to envelop you in plush, “sink-into” comfort for hours of relaxation. Each deep seat of this customizable, craftsman-built collection is thoughtfully supported with durable, reinforced frames and expertly fitted in soft, tailored slipcovers for an easy-to-maintain, casual style. Three sectional components are effortlessly arrangeable into cozy corners or large, room-defining configurations depending on the size of your space. Fitted fabric and leather upholstery is also available by special order to perfectly suit your style story.
135" W X 135" D X 34" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Expertly fitted in tailor-made Empire Optic fabric slipcovers.
- Slipcovers are inconspicuously secured with Velcro underneath the frame.
- Fitted fabric and leather versions are available by special order.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus Upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Cushions are padded with feather and down for “sink-into” comfort.
- Seat cushions are perfectly fitted with foam padding covering a spring base for a luxurious yet supportive feel.
- Arms are padded with high-density foam for added softness and encased in a thick wrapping.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces slipcovered in Empire Optic fabric are machine-washable.
- Remove slipcovers. Close openings. Wash in two to three loads.
- Do not mix with other laundry.
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents).
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble-dry low for 5 min.; then, air-dry for 10-15 min.
- Remove from dryer while damp and refit onto piece.
- Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Spot-clean with solvent or water-based cleaning products.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.