118" W X 63" D X 34" H
Taylor 118" Upholstered Three Piece Sectional in Howell Mist
SKU: Z88F5Special Order: Made for you in 8-12 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Friends & Family: Sale price reflects 30% discount
The Taylor Sectional Collection is thoughtfully designed by upholstery artisans and meticulously handcrafted in the foothills of North Carolina to exude classic style and comfort. Seat cushions are fabulously upholstered with dense, supportive foam encased in durable muslin. This modern living collection showcases a sleek silhouette with deep, generous seating—all covered in designer-inspired fabric or rich, buttery-soft leather for a retro-chic look that’s versatile enough to fit a wide variety of home-décor styles.
118" W X 63" D X 34" H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with poly-fiber padding encased in durable muslin, which maintains cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Howell Mist fabric are WS CODE: Spot-clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.