Baldwin 76" Slipcovered Full Air Sleeper Sofa in Eggshell Pinstripe
Shown In: BALDWIN EGGSHELL
Special Order Colors
76"W X 42"D X 37"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
You’re in a summer state-of-mind. Crisp cotton skirts and light linen dresses. Strappy sandals and an easy French braid. And your sofa looks fresh and fashionable too draped in a classic cream and beige ensemble. Pair it with light wood accents and a sunny throw pillow or two and your warm weather look is complete. But as sweater season arrives, you’re ready for a whole new attitude. Go from cool and refreshing to warm and cozy, from casual cottage style to elegantly formal, from flirty florals to go-with-everything neutrals all with a simple costume change. With Baldwin’s extensive array of slipcover options, your sofa can have as many personalities as you do.
- Accented with generous rolled arms and casually skirted base.
- Shown above in a soft and easy 100% pre-washed cotton with cream and beige stripes.
- Luxurious seat cushions stuffed with 1.8 density foam pamper your body as the sturdy yet flexible steel suspension system featuring 11-gauge springs provides lasting durability and support.
- Back cushions filled with a comfortable down/fiber blend that cradle your body while sturdy webbing provides pliable reinforcement that lasts through years of use.
- For a frame that lasts a lifetime, each piece is constructed from cross-directional hardwood laminate anchored by mortise and tenon joints and corner-blocking for added stability.
- 11” total mattress thickness - a 5 1/2” innerspring mattress is topped with an air cushion layer to provide twice the thickness of a standard sleep mattress
- Go from firm to soft with the touch of a button. Chambered air channels are easily adjusted for individualized comfort and distribute body weight evenly for ergonomic support.
- Other pieces in this collection are available. Call or chat for details.
Remove slipcovers and close all openings and divide into 2 to 3 loads. Do not mix in with other laundry. Wash in cold water on the gentle cycle with a mild liquid detergent (without bluing agents). Do not use bleach. Tumble dry each load on low heat for five minutes, and then continue on the air cycle for ten to 15 minutes. Remove from the dryer while damp and refit onto piece. Stand cushions on end and periodically flip over until dry. For a quick spot clean, use a solvent or water based cleaning product.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.