Shown In: BULL GREY
88"W X 38"D X 32"H
Berwick 88" Leather Tufted Sofa in Bull Grey
SKU: 1171BERWICKIn Stock
With thoughtfully executed details and meticulous finishing, our luxurious Berwick Sofa Collection features an elevated design. Hand-tufted surfaces and the soft, graceful curves of each silhouette create an almost regal appearance that commands attention within a living space. Craftsmen-built frames—built in America from solid, sustainably sourced hardwood—house sinuous spring systems underneath seats cushioned by dense eco-friendly foam. This combination of strength and evenly-dispersed, firm-yet flexible support creates the perfect amount of sink and comfort for an exquisite lounging experience.
88"W X 38"D X 32"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Sofas, chairs and ottomans are accented with gunmetal nailheads.
- Sofa, chair, and ottoman legs are turned and carved from solid wood and stained a rich Walnut color.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with poly-fiber padding encased in cotton casings, which maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain standard cleaning codes may indicate the correct method of care.
- Clean Bull leather using wax-free leather cleaner and conditioner.
- Spot-clean oil-based spills by blotting with a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean liquid spills with mild soap and distilled water. Air-dry.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.