82"W X 39"D X 39"H
Culver Upholstered 82" Sofa in Monroe Blush
SKU: Z83FSFBSpecial Order: Made for you in 8-12 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
An eclectic, contemporary twist on a classic design, our upholstery artisans have expertly fitted our traditionally crafted Culver Sofa with unexpected fabrics, resulting in a casual, whimsical design that will elevate the aesthetic of any living space. Durable, craftsman-built frames are constructed from reinforced, kiln-dried hardwood to support subtly curved lines and low arms. Incredibly comfortable cushions are padded with an ideal combination of eco-friendly foam and flexible, no-sag springs for comfort that will last for years of relaxation.
82"W X 39"D X 39"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Pieces upholstered in Monroe Blush fabric feature a hand-painted Driftwood Natural finish.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Seat and back cushions are foam-padded, and seats feature a no-sag spring system for flexible, lasting support.
- Dense eco-friendly foam cores are partly made from sustainable, plant-based material.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Monroe Blush fabrics are S CODE: Spot-clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.