Shown In: DRISCOLL MARBLE
88"W X 40"D X 36"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Dune 88" Upholstered 3 Over 3 Sofa in Driscoll Marble
SKU: 10492SABDMIn Stock
Inspired by the beauty and warmth of sun-kissed sand dunes, our contemporary Dune Collection brings exceptional comfort and style to your living space. Each smooth, soft line of each silhouette is thoughtfully crafted by the hands of upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using sustainably sourced hardwood. Every frame is durably reinforced and features a recycled-steel spring suspension system for flexible, resilient support. All of this is topped by deep, ample seating; cushions padded with eco-friendly foam, down, and feathers; and an abundance of toss pillows.
88"W X 40"D X 36"H
SELECT A COLOR:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Sofa is fitted in Driscoll Marble and Theater Gunsmoke fabrics.
- Tapered, solid, maple feet are hand-finished in dark Fossil stain.
- Deep, amply proportioned seating features irresistible, overstuffed cushions.
- Durable, hardwearing fabric is ideally suited for everyday use.
- Toss pillows are abundantly stuffed and encased in down-proof covers.
- Frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs.
- Sleek and comfortable cushions are padded with eco-friendly foam, feathers and down.
- Seat cushions are enfolded in a white-down, feather and poly-fiber-blend casing, creating a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Driscoll fabrics are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.