Shown In: BRUSSELS ROSEWOOD
97"W X 41"D X 40"H
Fiona Cushion 97" Upholstered Tufted Sofa in Brussels Rosewood
SKU: 1220FIONABRIn Stock
Relish in vintage-inspired softness. Graceful tufting, elongated backs and gently flared arms combine to create our stunning Fiona Cushioned Collection. Its feminine silhouettes are accentuated by our chic and luminous Brussels Rosewood fabric—a vintage-inspired velvet in soft pink tones that evoke a sense of decadent Parisian luxury. A row of nailhead detailing surrounds each piece’s base in a subtle antique brass, adding a perfect final touch to these classically styled living-décor masterpieces.
97"W X 41"D X 40"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Upholstered in versatile, soft, vintage-inspired, velvet-like fabric.
- Turned legs are hand-painted.
- Antique Brass nailheads are elegantly hand-applied.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam wrapped around flexible coils, which provide additional, continuous support.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Brussels Rosewood fabric are S CODE: Spot clean only with water-free cleaning solvent. Do not use water.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.