84"W X 44"D X 35"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Kipton Upholstered 84" Sofa in Plush Linen
SKU: ZKIFAPSSpecial Order: Made for you in 8-12 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Price shown includes additional 5% off
An ideal space for casual gathering and complete relaxation, our Kipton collection features elevated, clean-lined silhouettes that easily blend with contemporary styles. Thin arms, rounded tops, and plush cushions are generously upholstered in super soft fabrics in neutral colors. Sustainably built frames are made by American upholstery artisans in North Carolina, using reinforced hardwood for superior stability. Luxurious memory fiber-filled back cushions and spring-supported, feather-and-down seats are designed for maximum loft, comfort, and resiliency.
84"W X 44"D X 35"H
SELECT A SIZE:
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support systems beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are filled with premium memory fibers for maximum loft, comfort, and long-lasting resiliency.
- Seat cushions feature steel-spring support cushioned by micro denier fibers, feathers, and down enveloped in down-proof casings—providing continuous support and sink-into comfort.
- All Kipton sofas, chairs, and sectionals are available in 44" and 40" depths.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Plush Linen fabric are code S: Spot-clean using water-free cleaning solvents only. Do not use water or dry clean.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- If you are mixing cleaners, dilute the mixture using distilled water. Be careful not to over-wet your furniture.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.