Remington Petite 108" Upholstered 2 Over 2 Sofa With Springs
Shown In: CHALET OATMEAL
Special Order Colors
108"W X 40"D X 36"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Finding the perfect fit has never been easier. The chic, artisan-crafted Remington collection is an Arhaus favorite. Craftsman-built in the foothills of North Carolina, each piece showcases a contemporary silhouette with sleek edges and low arms, which can be styled to define your space. Luxurious yet extremely durable Belgian linen envelopes our exclusive, spring-supported, down-blend cushions, creating deep, “sink-into” seating. Versatile sizing options allow you to customize your piece. Choose from 40" and 46" depths, four lengths as well as two- and three-cushion sofas. Complete seating arrangements with standard and oversized chairs along with swivel options and ottomans.
- Upholstered in Chalet Oatmeal Belgian Linen—a smooth, lustrous and hypoallergenic everyday linen.
- Linen lasts 12X longer than cotton and becomes softer and stronger with use.
- Solid, angled wood legs are hand-painted in a Fossil finish.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using kiln-dried hardwood for strength and stability.
- Arhaus Upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina.
- Wood used is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames are doubly reinforced to guarantee years of structural reliability.
- Cushions are sustained by a steel suspension system and recycled-metal springs.
- Rows of interconnected springs within the seat bend and move, delivering firm yet cozy support.
- Sleek and comfortable, cushions are padded with eco-friendly foam, feathers and down.
- Seat cushions are placed in a white-down-feather and poly-fiber-blend casing, which creates a “sink-into” feel while maintaining the cushion’s shape.
- Cushions are available with or without springs.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Chalet Linen are SW CODE: Spot-clean only with solvent or water-based cleaner.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth.
- Avoid sunlight and heat, which could cause cracking or fading.
- Do not drag, drop, or lean.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.