Tahoe Slipcovered 108" 2 Over 1 Sofa in Empire Optic
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
Shown In: EMPIRE OPTIC
Special Order Colors
108"W X 45"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Luxuriously topped with real down and goose feathers, our generously cushioned Tahoe Collection is designed by upholstery artisans to envelop you in plush, “sink-into” comfort for hours of relaxation. Each deep seat of this customizable, craftsman-built collection is thoughtfully supported with durable, reinforced frames and expertly fitted in soft, tailored slipcovers for an easy-to-maintain, casual style. Fitted fabric and leather upholstery is also available by special order to perfectly suit your style story.
- Slipcovers are inconspicuously secured with Velcro underneath the frame.
- Fitted fabric and leather versions are available by special order.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Down, feather, and padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Arms are padded with extra high-density foam for added softness and encased in a thick wrapping.
- Depending on the fabric or leather selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces slipcovered in Empire Optic fabric are machine-washable.
- Spot-clean with solvent or water-based cleaning products.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.