65"W X 34"D X 33"H
Tangier 65" Upholstered Tufted Settee in Mystic Smoke
Inspired by vintage salon seating. Our classic Tangier lounge seating features deep tufting, tight cushions, turned legs on casters, and delicate details that impress. These vintage-inspired silhouettes are wrapped in timeless fabrics, reminiscent of their origins—a watercolor-inspired, microfiber velvet that is soft to the touch and displays deep tones of cool navy, charcoal, and teal (special order only); and grey-toned, velvet-like fabrics that are worn to perfection. Nailheads outlining the base of each piece complement castors on turned, elegantly-shaped legs.
65"W X 34"D X 33"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions and backrests for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with poly-fiber padding.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- Use distilled water when mixing cleaners. Do not over wet.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.