Taylor 90" Upholstered Sofa in Howell Mist
Shown In: HOWELL MIST
Special Order Colors
90"W X 38"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
The Taylor Sofa Collection is thoughtfully designed by upholstery artisans and meticulously handcrafted in the foothills of North Carolina to exude classic style and comfort. Seat cushions are fabulously upholstered with dense, supportive foam encased in durable muslin. This modern living collection showcases a sleek silhouette with deep, generous seating—all covered in designer-inspired fabric for a retro-chic look that’s versatile enough to fit a wide variety of home-décor styles.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina, using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature a foam-padded, no-sag, sinuous support system beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort; while backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with poly-fiber padding encased in durable muslin, which maintains cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- Depending on the fabric selected, certain cleaning codes may apply.
- Pieces upholstered in Howell Mist fabric are WS CODE: Spot-clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent.
- Pre-test cleaners for color loss and compatibility.
- For overall soiling, use a professional cleaning service.
- Fabric may fade. Wear is relative to care and use.
- Rotate cushions periodically to distribute wear.
- Dust wood with non-wax furniture polish, such as Guardsman® Wood Polish.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
To purchase accidental and incidental damage protection for this piece, see our Worry-Free Protection Plan.
Shipping & Returns
We maintain a 14-day return policy. Should you discover a manufacturer defect or damage upon delivery, please notify our Concierge Team immediately 1.866.427.4287. To process a return or exchange, we require the original receipt. A 10% restocking fee and redelivery fee will be applied to merchandise returned or exchanged for reasons other than manufacturer’s defect or damage. Please note: Special Order merchandise cannot be returned, cancelled or exchanged for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at the time of purchase. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.