92"W X 38"D X 34"H
Taylor Upholstered 92" Rolled Arm Sofa in Howell Mist
SKU: ZT5FSFSSpecial Order: Made for you in 8-12 weeks. Please allow time for delivery.
Extra 5% Off Taken in Cart
The Taylor Sofa Collection is thoughtfully designed by upholstery artisans and meticulously handcrafted in the foothills of North Carolina to exude classic style and comfort. Seat cushions are fabulously upholstered with dense, supportive foam encased in durable muslin. This modern living collection showcases a sleek silhouette with deep, generous seating— all covered in soft, stunning fabric or rich, buttery-soft leather for a retro-chic look that’s versatile enough to fit a wide variety of home-décor styles.
92"W X 38"D X 34"H
Or Call to Order: 866-427-4287
Questions? Chat Now
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using solid, reinforced hardwood for superior stability.
- Made in America—this collection was crafted by upholstery artisans in North Carolina.
- Arhaus upholstery is made using wood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Frames feature no-sag, sinuous support systems beneath seat cushions for evenly dispersed, firm yet flexible comfort.
- Backrests are sustained by foam and flexible webbing.
- Cushions consist of dense, eco-friendly foam cores with poly-fiber padding. Durable muslin casings maintains cushion shape.
- Channel-stitching keeps padding in place for added resilience.
- Taylor collection sofas, chairs and sectional components are available with rolled arms by special order. For more information, speak to a design consultant.
- Arhaus furnishings are designed to withstand everyday use; however normal wear and tear is reflective of your care and use.
- Depending on the fabric selected for your upholstery, certain standard cleaning codes may be designated, indicating how to care for it.
- Pieces upholstered in Howell Mist fabric are code WS: Spot-clean using upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent, or mild dry-cleaning solvent only.
- Spot-clean upholstery using a clean, absorbent, undyed cloth with a blotting motion. Blot from the outside towards the middle of the soiled area to prevent rings. Never scrub.
- Occasionally dust lacquered wood surfaces with a soft, dry cloth and non-wax furniture polish to keep finishes looking their best.
- Do not clean wood surfaces using abrasives, harsh, corrosive chemicals, or care products containing ammonia or silicone, as these could damage finishes and wood surfaces.
- Expertly fitted fabrics and hand-finished leathers are hand-sewn. To help prevent these materials from fading over time, avoid placing indoor upholstery in direct sunlight or near sources of heat or moisture.
- Cushions and toss pillows may show signs of wear and lose shape after use. To help prevent this, periodically rotate cushions and toss pillows to distribute wear.
- Vacuum your upholstery occasionally, using upholstery and crevice attachments to clean up loose particles.
- Before cleaning, pre-test upholstery cleaners for color loss and compatibility by applying a small amount to a hidden section of fabric.
- For overall cleaning or to clean any overly soiled upholstery, we recommend contacting a professional cleaning service.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are committed to telling your home design story. This means bringing you designs handcrafted by the world's most skilled artisans, using the highest quality materials and paying attention to every detail in the construction process. To ensure this quality, we warrant our merchandise to be free of defects in both material and workmanship. Please see our Limited Lifetime Warranty for details.
Shipping & Returns
This merchandise is made to your specifications and therefore, once your order is complete, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturer defect or damage. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase. The 50% deposit will not be refunded for reasons other than manufacturer defect or damage. Please Note: Discontinued and Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Before finalizing your purchase, please verify clearance measurements of doors, stairways, elevators and hallways. Delivery and shipping fees are not refundable should your ordered items not fit through these areas. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions.